Sunday 16 March 2014

Rumours of my blogging death are unsubstantiated...

Did you think I had died and been roasted, with apples in my mouth, over fruit wood, to feed many hungry school children?

No! It is but a rumour! I have simply been in a writer's freeze for months.

Not just here, but also on my Tumblr site, and my lovely novel-in-writing  which was zooming away happily until, all of a sudden, the chill came on like Mr Freeze, and I moved into a state of hibernation.

But here I am, the sun is shining, the blossom is starting to break, and Spring is here.



I am searching for the copyright holder for this image of pussy willow.If you hold the copyright, please let me know so that I can acknowledge you.


Surely I must thaw out now?

note: I am trying to find the owner of the copyright to this image; if you own this image please let me know so that I can properly acknowledge you.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Kavey, this winter has been odd. Not miserable or depressed, just unable to get to grips with any work at all. Hopefully, it was not just laziness....

      Delete